ST announces songs

"Hi - not started rehearsals yet. Songs I've been asked to go over include
Join Together, I Can See For Miles, Sea And Sand, Slip Kid and Eminence
Front. None are definites and I'm sure there will be additions nearer the
time. Cheers."

This makes me very very very excited.  I love all of those songs.  I think
if I heard Sea and Sand live I would cry and/or pee my pants. :) I know some
of you have issues with ST, but come one, isn't this what we wanted?  To
hear rarities played, not just the standard greatest hits?  I for one am
psyched.  I can't wait to hear what others they are considering.

Nicole