Simon on stage....?

	>From: "irish dave"
	>Subject: Re: Simon on stage....?
>maybe i missed some posts -
>but is simon def on stage this summer????

Nothing definite yet, but it's looking increasingly so.
Well, all we really know is that Pete has officially asked Simon to help him
"work some lesser known songs out", and that Simon as a result is psyched to
tour with The Who and party with Zak (and so would I :).

"She is a member of a labor union at one point."-Announcing his nomination
of Linda Chavez as secretary of labor. Austin, Texas, Jan. 2, 2001
George "boy genius" Bush
Kevin in VT