Re: Tristar/Columbia/Disney - non Who related / Bjorn sells out too

At 07:38 4-4-02 -0800, AEB wrote:

>Only, Dave, that someday you will be sorry, you will regret
>selling these items.

I sold most of my vinyl WHO/RD/PT collection to go see The Who and the JEB
live. I got a good price for it, and for that money I saw some shows I will
never forget in my life.
I will never, though, sell my JAE albums, singles and digital albums,
recordings and bootlegs.

I'm not a material boy. I would rather spend my money on seeing The Who or
the JEB then on a rare album.

BTW; I still have a few stuff I want to get rid of:

PT:

English Boy Special Limited Edition CD single; PART 1 & 2 (!)

Vinyl singles:
Peppermint Lump / Angie
Face Dances Pt. 2 / Man Watching
Give Blood / Magic Bus (live)
Face the Face / Hiding Out
Let My Love Open The Door / Classified - Greyhound Girl

The Who:

French EP: I'm A Boy
I'm a Boy / In The City - Disguises - Circles

For more details, e-mail me.

Bjorn