Re: I got in Pete's LIFEHOUSE DVD yesterday (was Big Country etc.)

> > > I got in Pete's LIFEHOUSE DVD yesterday, after a long wait.  I made
>the mistake of ordering something else with it from Amazon.com.  Anyhow, I
>watched part of it last night, and I can see what Pete meant that he missed
>Roger as the frontman.  He's struggling to reach the audience.
>
>If this is the recently released DVD of the Sadler's Wells performance of
>music from Lifehouse, I disagree with this compleatly.

Duh.  I guess you're right that it's Sadler's Wells.  The audience seems
very subdued, polite applause and all that.  Pete promises in the first half
that they'll rock out after the intermission.  Did he feel it was a Who
audience that wasn't responding well to the early material?

keets