I got in Pete's LIFEHOUSE DVD yesterday (was Big Country etc.)

In a message dated 4/3/02 9:55:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, leb905@yahoo.com
writes:

> > I got in Pete's LIFEHOUSE DVD yesterday, after a long wait.  I made the
> > mistake of ordering something else with it from Amazon.com.  Anyhow, I
> > watched part of it last night, and I can see what Pete meant that he
> > missed Roger as the frontman.  He's struggling to reach the audience.

If this is the recently released DVD of the Sadler's Wells performance
of music from Lifehouse, I disagree with this compleatly.

> > Is RAH a difficult venue?

Again, I ask, was this not from Sadler's Wells, not RAH?

GenWalk83@aol.com wrote:

> actually, i saw that DVD, and to tell you the truth, i never saw pete and his
> band with smiles like that in my life. looked like they were havin a great
> time up there.

Absotively.....posolutely......! ! !

AnEnglishBoy~