Re: Who Cars

> someone here mentioned that after the RAH show they > waited at John's car
and
> saw roger get into his car..
> what do they drive??

Hi, that was me. I'm afraid I didn't take a look at what type of cars they
had, all I can tell you is that Roger's car is silver, and John's car is
more of a 'Range Rover' kind of thing, it's big, white and it's license
plate is '9 OCT'.  I have a picture of it right here, unfortunately I don't
have a scanner, otherwise I could have e-mailed a picture of it to you.

from Christine