Re: bargain

In a message dated 04/01/2002 10:32:19 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I'd give my left arm to hear "Bargain" live.  They didn't play it when I
> saw them in 2000.  That is one of my favorite Who songs, and I thought
> the RAH version was awesome.  Roger sounded just fine to me, and Pete as
> well.
>
> Nicole

Taking a chance, swung by BEST BUY this evening before the big hoops game to
see if there was any good Who stuff I didn't have, and I ended up buying the
2000 RAH on VHS.  It was so damn good I only watched about half the game (and
i'm a basketball coach!).  I was floored by Roger's voice in Bargain.
Thought it sounded awesome.  I wasn't surprised by Pete's voice because it
always sounds great to me.  Has really kept it in great shape.  Loved the
whole show.  Will watch it many more times.  Great shot from the "bass cam"
during 5.15.  Roger also sounded beautiful in see me, feel me.  Tremendous
emotion.  I'll give my full review later.

mc