Re: Which Scoop cd to get?

> I have Scoop and Another Scoop on cd. They are not the remasters.
> Are the remasters worth getting? Do they sound better than the originals?
> Do they have extra tracks?

To be honest, the remasters aren't worth getting unless you're a completist
& have to have *everything.*  They sound somewhat better but there's such
a variance between each demo that that hardly matters.

They're packaged like mini-albums - no plastic cases.  Aw hell, buy 'em &
support Pete & Eelpie, I guess.  Trade your old ones in.

- SCHRADE in Akron