Re: pipe dream

In a message dated 04/01/2002 12:55:44 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Pipe dream? how bout quick one while he is away?
>
> - -scott

I would love to hear a quick one, but didn't they play that a few times on
the 2000 tour?  maybe I'm mistaken but i thought i saw it on a set-list or
two.  I did notice that "after the fire" (RD song, right?) was on a set-list
from a 1999 bootleg, thought I forgot where.  Might have been a benefit.  If
they can play an RD song, why not empty glass?

mc