Re: this is scary...

> go to word:
> then type Q3NY  ( all caps ) Q3 stands for the 3rd
> quarter ( which Sept.
> is included ) NY= obviously New York
> then highlight
> then go to your fonts and choose the first wingdings
> avaliable
>
> see what it reads.......
>
> scary.

Old news too, this made the rounds at work two weeks
ago.  Supposedly the flight number and NY.  Just a
couple of problems (BTW Dave that should be 33 not 3
The version I got says the 33 is the flight number of the
first plane to hit the WTC).  The programs (It also works
with Wordperfect) and font are years old and there is
no Q in the real flight number.  Somebody obviously
had a lot of free time.  I find it all pretty silly.  Then of
course there is the whole "11" deal.

Bruce