Re: The Who, New York, Oct. 20, 2001

At 07:44 28-9-01 -0400, Jeff wrote:
>Thanks Alan,
>This sounds like good news, so far.  I'm holding a ticket for the JEB Oct
>20 show.  Are you saying that the time for this may be moved?
>
>I see that Macca has reserved 5,000 seats @ MSG for the families of the
>fallen firefighters and policemen.  I think it is foolish for a working
>stiff like me to even entertain the thought of getting into that show.
>
>This *might* make the scheduled JEB benefit @ BB Kings on 10/21 very
>interesting :-)  I'm only guessing.

What I'm hoping on is that the oct 20 JEB show is gonna be moved to the
10/21 show as a double bill, so you first get to see the JEB, and then the
JEB + guests. (that would be a nice scenario)

I sure hope the JEB gig of the 20th won't be moved further then the 23rd of
October!

Cheers,

Bjxrn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"No panic - North Atlantic - Our boys they are bound to pay them back"
- Ronnie Lane ("Last Tango in NATO")