Ready Steady Who show

Dear All

Just got back from the Big Smoke, so thought I'd air my views about the Who
exhibition @ the Basement.

Got there at about half 11 after it took me an age to find the darned place
(it is concealed behind a pink door, with no sign, but a very small note on
the buzzer indicating it's presence). Took an extremely elderly lady to spot
that one for me.

Gallery wasn't actually open when I got there, but the guy (who incidentally
was a top bloke) opened up for me and let me stroll about at leisure. They
have some cool prints, but whether or not I was naive, none were within my
modest price range. All were beautifully framed, but the cheapest was #300.
Others I would not dare ask the price. I was hoping to find some little
prints, postcard sized, that I could buy for a couple of quid. No such luck!

However, it was a cool little venue that apparently Entwistle was at on
Friday, and Pete had indicated that he would have a look at some point. How
I prayed he'd walked down the stairs when I was there! Certainly well worth
a visit if you're near Waterloo (on a direct route it would have taken about
two minutes to walk from the station).

Tom