Re: Now I'm a Farmer

They were talking about it on the radio interview, too.  Jokes, though.  He
didn't give us these details.  Hey, farming isn't what it used to be.

Guess Roger is giving the press fair notice they'll have to give up the fish
thing and start talking about worms instead.  Do you suppose there are such
things as "worm wranglers?"

Thanks for posting this.

:)
keets