new Live @ Leeds

I agree the overall sound quality is good on the new Live at leeds there is
the as Scott Schrade put it,  "The beef of LAL is still very much there."
It sounded very fresh.  And as for Pete taking a personal view to the
attacks on Jon Astley's producing, I would have to say i understand why.
That is his brother in law by the way.  It's also much easier for Pete to
have his suggestions be taken and i'm sure that there arent as many
arguments with Astley, as there would be with a well known high profile
producer, with a much larger ego.

drew