got the pseudonyms

OK- i've done my homework.  Pete has used Sherlock Holmes, Roger Sterling
silver, John used John Fitzperfect, and keith used charley farley.  How's
that for a novice?  I got the DJ at my school's back to school dance to play
summertime blues but it was lost on the nsynch generation.  Pretty sad.  it's
all fluff and techno crap.  The only decent song played was a def leopard
tune which clearly wouldn't have been popular without the who paving the way.
 I have gotten a student or two into it, though, and lent my video of IOW to
one of them and he, of course, said it was incredible.  can't wait for LAL.
thanks to whoever put up the discount from amazon- ordered it today.

kevin mc