New live at leeds

Boy do i feel like a jerk.  Here i am plugging the new Live at leeds deluxe
$30 anniversary edition and going on about how great the sound is and all.
When no sooner do i do that , that i finally hear "see me feel me" playing.
Well i must say i am very disappointed in Roger.  What did he do you ask ?
He redubbed his vocals for see me feel me at the end of tommy.  WHY!!!!! and
its so obvious to ANYONE who has heard the original boot.  I am so stunned
that i must say i almost took it back.  but i can't do that.
Please has anyone else noticed this, there is very little room for argument
in this,,, its quite an odd little thing.

God bless america : that i can sit here and discuss such a silly thing!!!
drewsiph