Re: JEB - CT => who wants to do a road trip???

At 13:13 20-9-01 -0400, you wrote:
>I'll be going to the Oct 19th show at Toads place in CT.
>Anyone else?
>Its only 25 minutes from my house. YEAH HOO!
>Its also General Admission, no seats in the stage area, and to top it all
>off, its a VERY small venue.

YOU BETTER YOU BET! I'm working out the details and should (hopefully) have
booked my flight next week or so. I hope my ex-girlfriend from PA will be
able to drive me around the country. Otherwise I'll have to do the whole
darn trip by bus. If anyone else is wanting to do a road trip following the
JEB that week (*ALL SHOWS*); I'll pay for the gass & the tickets.

This is gonna be awesome!

Cheers,

Bjxrn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"The Netherlands? Fuck; that's just small, flat and full of stoned people!"
- John Entwistle (9th of June 2001)