Re: World Peace & More

>>Small enough to eat?  What's that about?  Communion service?

I am referring to the principle of the Tree of Life. We are vessels. It is
God's intention that we take Him into us as our Life and our  Life supply.
Whatever you eat is what gets into you. Whatever gets into you is what you
express.

The Tree of life was there in the garden of eden.  However, the tree of the
knowledge of good and evil was also there. To eat of the 2nd tree results
only in death. These two tree are before us even  today.

The reason that I mentioned those fundamentalists (by the way, I misspelled
Pharisees) is because thier source was of the wrong tree, "knowing good and
evil".Not many people realise this crucial principle, especially many
christians, sorry to say. Jesus said "He who eats me shall also live because
of me".Jn 6:57  This is the most profound verse in the bible.

Pete has touched this with his thought of the empty glass.  If you are
already full, nothing can get in, but if you admit that you are in need and
call on Him,   your need will be met by and with the person of God Himself.
We were designed for nothing less than this.

Jon in Mi