Humor in a tense situation

> Sure there is - but I detect a huge amount of jealousy on your part.

Gregg:

Your 5 year old is posting with your EMail account again!!! BAD boy! (smack)

Oh, I'm still waiting for that economic boom the lower interest rates were
going to bring, according to your "superior knowledge of the economy?"

> I read an essay by a former NSA agnet in one of my defense periodicals I
get

Was that Mercenary or Soldier Of Fortune magazine? Just wondering...

> There is no easy problem that "a few strikes" can solve here!

But isn't that what Reagan did with Ghadifi? Why how hypocritical of you!

> That was Clinton's problem (well, one of many in my book)

Your book was written in the 18th century..."Reach for the sky, you
sidewinder!"

> team with a lot of experience at these things (folks that fought the Gulf
> War)

The result of which is directly responsible for the situation we're in now!
BOY, how I trust THAT team!

"God may have mercy on you, but we won't."
           Senator John McCain

               Cheers                 ML