Re: John Brown

John Entwistle of course.

When Corie and I were back in the U.K. last year we
spent some time with someone that has worked with the
who for sometime and were delighted when he showed us
his collection of 1966 autographed Who photos all
framed beautifully and signed by the band, John Brown
was signed on all of them, the others all wrote their
real names :-)

Dave...