Re: question for Who experts

In a message dated 9/17/01 11:56:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Sroundtable@aol.com writes:

<< Can "Live at
 Leeds" be even better?  I can't fathom anything being better than this.
Does
 this render the re-re-release of Leeds obsolete or should I still get it?

The performance at IOW was great, but Leeds was greater. The sound is also
much fuller, especially the drums.  I have them both in the 6 disk in my
truck and LAL blows IOW away, which is not a put down. Every song that they
touched that night exploded.

Reading how they wanted to replace Keith near the end really frustrates me.
Yeah, he was alot of trouble no doubt, but  how can you replace Keith Moon?
Didn't John say that the '76 tour was one of their best? And just 2 years
later...  grrrr!! I think that they may  be frustrated with him even today,
as he put a dark shadow on the rest of their careers. He's the martyr now and
recordings like Leeds prove why they were so good- because they had HIM. ;)
Yes, GET IT!

Jon in MI.