Re: World Trade, Holy War & Peace

>It's the same as Bush Jr.; he didn't cause this but as Keets pointed out he
certainly has benefitted from it...more defense money, a higher approval
rating. And it was reported yesterday that two weeks before the attack, the
adminstration was told by the Israelis that a "big attack" was in the
offing. So he's not completely guilt free, either. Just like Pearl Harbor...

Mark,

In this case, Bush benefitting is all of our benefitting. I think that he has
done great so far with all of this. Clinton did a great job with our economy
and I am thankful for that, but these are Bush's times now. So far I like
what I see.

I am not a Democrat  and I am not a Republican, but I do think that it is
very good that they balance one another in political philosophy.

To me a liberal is just as selfish as a conservative. We are all selfish,
that's the problem.  But I do not agree with the thought that President Bush
is in any way guilty for this.

Jon in Mi.