From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Sroundtable@aol.com
Sent: 17 September 2001 16:55
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: HW assignment done- Bijou Drains

Well, turns out Bijou Drains was Pete's pseudonym as bass player on
Thunderclap Newman's #1 hit single, something in the air, with Jimmy
McCullough.  I think Tom Petty did a cover of that song as a new bonus track
on his greatest hits cd.  The other new song from that was Mary Jane's Last
Dance. OK- i get an A so far, right, prof. nigel?  what's next?  (This was a
great one, though).

Kevin Mc