this list

I've got a letter written to my Congressmen tonight--I waited until I'd
cooled off a little bit.  I want to say thank you to Paul for running the
type of list where everyone feels comfortable enough to give their frank
opinions on the the U.S. and it's policies.  Thanks to Lucas for posting the
South American discussions--I included mention of U.S. foreign policy in my
letter.  Someone else mentioned talking with Middle Eastern residents in
other groups.  We can hope the Internet will eventually bring people close
enough together that governments will have trouble in demonizing particular
groups or in hiding the results of their policies.  Thanks also to everybody
here for their tolerence of our various emotional outbursts.

keets