wholigans review

We just got back and everyone except me,derick and about 75 others missed a
great gig...the wholigans, playing in new port richey, fl at the bourbon st.
nightclub, an hour north of tampa, rocked as usual playin a 1hr live at leeds
set and then 1 hr of greatest hits of songs from who's next, quad, and who
are you...the club they played at, bourbon st. nightclub had the clearest
sound system yet and it was extremely loud BUT NOT LOUD ENUFF!!! and of
course the drummer chris and guitarist chris smashed their equipment.
actually, the drummer just knocked his over...the guitarists smashed his
gibson SG..

i dont remember the exact set list but it went something like this:

1st SET:
1. can't explain
2. young man blues
3. substitute