Re: Camden 2000 live...

Hi Brian,

Yeah your right there is always a quality issue with
WM
and the Real Video I actually compressed a little too
much as the MPEG file size was over 100 mb's.

When we launch the Theater page you will be able to
view the clips in a variety of different media option
with each one hopefuly pretty much the same.

Though I still maintain that Quick Time is the supreme
choice for any media viewing, the loss of quality is
nill.

My best,

Dave...

--- Brian Cady <cadyb@home.com> wrote: