Re: Question/correction

I agree with you there Billy. I don't think I would
want to work in a re-built WTC.

Also I don't think it's appropriate to re-build, or at
least thats my feelings. I mean there are 4000+ people
entombed in the rubble, this would be sacred ground in
some respects.

I think a memorial or something to honor those that
were
"murdered" there be better than re-building.

Dave...

=====
http://www.quadrophenia.net