Re: Uncas

At 13:07 15-9-01 -0400, Magik wrote:
> > I'm 21 anyway, so I'm all clear anyway. But if you're under 21 you cannot
> > see the show either because it's in the same building?? (which was the case
> > for the first Left For Dead tour, many kids couldn't go see it because they
> > played in bars)
> >

>Anyone under 21 can go, but not gamble or drink, but can rock & roll. Sex
>is on
>a case by case basis

Oh damn, let's get not get drunk this time! :-)

NP: "I'm Ready" - "Humble Pie - Peformance - Rockin' the Fillmore"
Just love the lyric; "I'm ready - I hope you're ready for me too!"
(and: "I'm drinking gin, like never before / You got the key, open the door"

Long live rock (and the USA),

Bjxrn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"The Netherlands? Fuck; that's just small, flat and full of stoned people!"
- John Entwistle (9th of June 2001)