AFTER THE FIRE.......

After the fire the fire still burnsThe heart grows older but never ever
learnsThe memories smoulder and the soul always yearns After the fire the
fire still burns     I heard a voice asking what happens after the fire And
then the sound of a breaking window and the scream of a tyre And then the
sound of a distant gun and the cry of a hungry child the night is hot But
nothing's gonna stop This gang going wild After the fire the fire still burns
The heart grows older but never ever learns The memories smoulder and the
soul always yearns After the fire the fire still burns I saw Matt Dillon in
black and white there ain't no colour in memories He rode his brother's
Harley across the TV while I was laughing at Dom deLuise Now I'm cycling all
my video tapes and I'm crying and I'm joking I've gotta stop drinking I've
gotta stop thinking I've gotta stop smoking After the fire the fire still
burns The heart grows older but never ever learns The memories smoulder and
the soul always yearns The fire still burns, raging through the pain
Blackening the promises the tears and the rain The fire still burns'Til the
wind begins to turn And it all begins again...........