The Blitz, America's help and stuff

Hello again,

Yesterday I wrote:

<< I also believe that Winston Churchill
 had more than plenty of kind words for American aid and generosity during
and
 after the war. >>

What I want to add to the above today is, that when Time Magazine wanted to
seek votes for the Manof the Century, I sent in mine for Churchill.

More than any political person of the 20th Century, it was his bull dog
determination to hold Britain together, be out with the people and keep
morale high during their darkest days, and his wisdom concerning Joesph
Stalin (who certainly fooled FDR all the way!  FDR actually admired some
aspects of Stalin's regime!!!!  His regime made Hitler's look like Romper
Room!) that he deserves this accolade in my opinion.

Winston Churchill was, without a doubt, THE man of the 20th Century.  Britain
was damned lucky to have him.

Greg Biggs/CVC Collectables