Re: Petition

This always galls me, because there are MILLIONS of fuckin acres in the
wildlife preserve in Alaska.  Drilling CAN be done in such a way as to be
environmentally sound, especially since we would only drill on a few
thousand acres.  AND, there's plenty of room for the fuckin' caribou to
roam around that the drilling won't bother them.  I get so fucking sick of
environmentalist hippy assholes.  I love the environment too, but I
certainly don't abide by the oft-heard quote "Animals are people
too!"...because they ain't!

Drew