From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Rich
Sent: 14 September 2001 04:07
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: hey, rich- found the french lyric

Hmm... 5:15 "eau de cologne'ing"

True, its a phrase that originates in French and might seem a little
odd to us Yanks, but its more common in the European English parlance
AFAIK.

If I have a song that uses the word rendez-vous, am I copping a
"French" lyric or merely using a phrase in the English language that
has a French origin?  I think its more the latter and 5:15 also falls
into that camp IMO.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!