Re: World Trade II

With respect to terrorist nations - the nation is not terrorist - the
government and leadership is. My international travels have shown me one
thing - the people on the street in a country without a democratically
elected government are not very likely to support that government to a
level that includes blind support of violence and fear (read terrorism)-
hence the existance of huge and visible armies etc.

Steve