Re: Blues for Bush bullshit

Oh good - violence will lead to the end of hatred for the USA as a symbol.
Violence will prevent another attack. Yes - finding and dealing with the
terrorists (I know what this implies, and yes - a legal death penalty will
maybe succeed here) must be done. But to suggest (indirectly even) that we
support the wholesale murder  of many innoncent people  is scarey - those
who survive will only feel as you do - it will be time for them to seek
vengence on the conspiracy of murderers (the US Government, and its
people). A cycle of violence is reinforced.

Steve