Re: America: The Good Neighbor

In article <20010914032455.20319.qmail@web20009.mail.yahoo.com>,
    Quad <quadimages@yahoo.com>  writes:

> Hold on buster, get out a history book and tell me
> where it says the British people were saved by the
> Americans during the Blitz of 1940!

He doesn't need to defend a point he didn't make.  Even in the message
to which you're responding, he repeats his point which isn't what you
quote above.

Just take a breather and calm down -- if I'm to judge your emotional
state by the number of exclamation points in your messages on this
thread, you seem to be really overreacting.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!