Re: World Trade

>I believe we have to do what we have to do to protect ourselves

And what might this be?  How exactly do we protect ourselves from terrorists?
They chillingly planned ahead to kill our innocent citizens in a very
effective way. How can we REALISTICALLY prepare for this? They did something
that has never been done before.

Now that everyone knows that it actually can be done,. everything has
changed. They attacked the United States and killed thousands of our
citizens, not to mention doing billions of $$ in damage to our greatest city.
This was done when the towers were full of people, hit with planes that were
full of people!  What did we do to provoke this!? I'm sorry, but if you do
not want vengeance for this, then you are part robot.

Peace and love are wonderful goals, but these monsters and the ones that
harbor them do not care about such things.  They are crazy. If we do not
seriously knock the hell out of them this time, then it will be open season
on Americans everywhere. They hate. Now they KILLED my countrymen. Now I
hate. But the difference is that I have a legitimate reason to. Maybe I
should just tell them to stop?

We know who many of the terrorists who have attacked us are. Wether or not
they are involved in this incident, we should attempt to kill them all.

Jon in Mi