Re: America: The Good Neighbor

Who said anything about the Blitz, Dave?  The guy looked to be talking about
the post-war period.

"This Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for
the Americans as the most generous and possibly the least
appreciated people on all the earth.
Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and
Italy were lifted out of the debris of war by the
Americans who poured in billions of dollars and
forgave other billions in debts..."