RE: World Trade

At 23:15 13-9-01 +0200, Kees wrote:
>Wise words Brian! I agree with you. Get those terrorists but don't hurt
>innocent people.They are the bad guys, not the American people. I wish you
>very much strength in these terrible times. God bless you.
>
>Kees in Zeist

I just heard now that Americans are attacking fellow (*Muslim*) Americans.
I don't know in what scale this happens. I have been away from the telly
for about 8 hrs.. At school here in The Netherlands (I study Social Work
here at a College in Utrecht) you can even notice the impact. Being
impacted by the news is even an excuse why we didn't do our homework (not
that I did anyway). But anyway; everybody is on top of it, all over the
building we have TV's broadcasting the latest news. Even teachers are
feeling sick and telling me they watched too much television. This all
seems more horrible everyday... And more realistic...

I liked the article Paul (keeper of the list) posted. You cannot hit
America... But you cannot hit fundalism either. I expect severe
international boycots (that will hurt them), and maybe some bombing of
places in the middle east. I hope it will be that...

Even though this is a WHO list, I can't help getting off-topic.

Cheers,

Bjxrn Ciggaar (in Zeist also)
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"The Netherlands? Fuck; that's just small, flat and full of stoned people"
- John Entwistle (9th of June 2001)