RE: World Trade

Sadly I dont think this will be true.

Whenever a plane crashes or a building is bombed or anyhting, everyone goes
on high alert for the next few months and then when thigns are back to
normal again, it won't be long till people start letting thier guard down.

It doesnt matter what laws are put into the books after this tragedy, it
doesnt matter how strict they are.  They are useless unless they are
enforced.

In another few months it will once again become common to carry a pocket
knife or worse on board a plane or whathave you.

I pray this doesnt become true but it's most likly to happen again further
down the road.

My two cents,
Brian Wright
Tiffin, Ohio

BTW: As for all this "It's all Bush's fault, he such a horrible figurehead
..." etc. etc. crap, I think I'm in the majority when I say this is nither
the time nor the place.