Re: Blues for Bush bullshit

>"Mark's right...Welcome to Republican economics."
>
>Bullshit.  You are both dead wrong.  We can sort the politics out later.

Ah, but this is the problem!

I'm having a flashback to the Sixties here.  Pay attention all you kiddys!
Anyone younger than fifty may not have seen the Military/Industrial complex
in action.  This is how it works.  This is how we got into Viet Nam.  While
all eyes are focused on the streets of New York, billions of taxpayer
dollars are changing hands in Congress, and it will go into the pockets of
the wealthy.  Remember that George W. Bush is a figurehead president, and
that there are a lot of evil, experienced old men behind him.

I'll stop short of accusing the administration of complicity in the attack,
but the smooth way they're operating to rechannel the money suggests it
strongly.  It's all about the economy.

I'm a little old to be throwing rocks and spraying peace signs on the walls
of the recruitment office, but I'm damn sure emailing my Congressmen.

>Now is the time to comfort each other and wholeheartedly support the
>professional killers we have in our 'war-mongering' Administration.  We
>must destroy the conspiracy of murderers who killed thousands of our
>brothers and sisters who were innocently going about their civillian,
>non-violent business.  This type of thing cannot happen again.  The only
>way to ensure that, is to elimnate the organization that carried it out.

What if it turns out to be funded by Columbian drug lords?

keets