RE: World Trade

> Wise words Brian! I agree with you. Get those terrorists but don't hurt
> innocent people.They are the bad guys, not the American people. I
> wish you
> very much strength in these terrible times. God bless you.

Thanks Kees but I just want to add that if we do go after these people
militarily, it's going to be impossible to do it clean. We are bound to kill
innocent people. That's just the nature of war. It's a hideous, hideous
thing that leaves everything dripping with innocent blood.

That's why it's important NEVER to go to war unless you absolutely have to.
And vow to do no more than is necessary so that you can be protected from
further attacks.

It's not going to be fun. And you're not going to feel good after it's over.

-Brian in Atlanta