RE: World Trade

> With all due respect, bullshit.  If we turned a few of these terrorist
> nations into parking lots by breaking out the nukes, this would be a huge
> deterrent to anyone daring to do a terrorist attack here ever again.  We
> HAVE to do this unless we want this kind of crap to continue for
> the rest of
> our lives and beyond.

You better kill everyone else anyone because if any are left alive the only
thing they'll live for is to bring their pain and suffering back home to
you. The only thing killing EVER does is stop the person you kill from
attacking you again. NO ONE EVER LEARNS ANYTHING FROM THEIR COUNTRYMEN BEING
KILLED. Osama Bin Laden just killed several thousand of our people. Did you
learn not to attack him? Or do you feel even more resolved?

-Brian in Atlanta