Re: [none]

>Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:32:13 -0700
>From: "Jon Rhein" <rhein@betterthanlife.com>
>
>  > Me too.  Here's an updated version: "These terrorists have not
>  > awakened a sleeping giant. They have attacked a complacent giant, a
>>  giant who refused to see, until it was too late, the disastrous
>>  consequences of his policies of restraint and appeasement."
>  > http://aynrand.org/medialink/columns/rt091101.shtml
>
>God, I hope you're wrong.

Thanks...but just to clarify, I'm not the author of that updated
version; it appears within the article at the link above.  And I
believe that terrorists _have_ "attacked a complacent giant" -- but
that, of course, is not to say that America must or will remain so.

Check out http://www.aynrand.org/medialink/actofwar.html for links to
that article and more.

Cheers,
--