Re: Petition

Nigel,

the petition you posted links for is an admirable idea and in a perfect
world it would be a great idea.

However this is not a perfect world, and I'm afraid people who are
prepared to die for their cause are unlikely to be much moved by one.

I'm more concerned about you leaving the Nostradamus tag on it. These
have been turning up all day. One of these so-called Nostradamus
prophecies that have been quoted turns out to be part of a thesis by a
student written in about 1997 to illustrate how suitably vague
statements can be taken to mean anything. The one he wrote has been
turning up to "prove" Nostradamus was right.

John