A message to sroundtable

First of all, is it "Sr. Round Table", or "Suround Table" ???  ;-)
Sorry for the Suroundsound error.  Yeah, I'd be proud to sick you onto any
other bands list to defend The Who (as long as I don't have to read it all
day long ;-).

Dude, I identify with you.  Your statement of (paraphrase) "I'm a Who fan so
I get all riled up and smash stuff" sounds like me.
But, that also sounds like many on this list.  We're all Who fans.  Many
bulls in a small china closet.  As such, we've all had to feel our way
around so that we don't break stuff.
Sit back a bit.  Get the feel of the list.
Sometimes listening and observing is more important than speaking.
Tread softly my man.
I think it's fair to say that this list prides itself on mutual respect for
each other.

Switching gears a bit.......
One of the biggest things I'm learning during all this SHIT! (bombing) is
the very different ways different people (here at work) are dealing with
this.  Some use humor.  Some don't talk about it.  Some deny.   Some
saturate themselves with info (ME!).  Some cry (ME!).  Some get depressed
(ME!).  Some use them all (ME!).

Not sure where I'm going with this, but I think we all get the point.

Kevin in VT