RE: Petition

Dear Listees,

Earlier today I circulated a petition, the contents and intentions of which
I personally agree with.  Unfortunately, in my haste, along with the
petition there's a quote attributed to Nostradamus.  It was not my intention
for this be included with the petition, please ignore it as there's doubts
about it's validity.  The petition was the important part as far as I'm
concerned.  I apologise to each and everyone of you if either this message
or the one with the petition have either offended you or wasted your time,
that wasn't my intention.

Thanks,  NM