RE: Petition

Dear Listees,

Please read the message below.  It is not my wish to ask any of you to do
something with which you cannot agree.  However, I believe while our freedom
exists we have the right to make our own choices and if this course of
action is your preferred way here is an opportunity, I believe, to be heard.

Thank you,

NM

PLEASE SIGN!