Re: apology

Apology accepted.  I think that we see so many special effects in the movies
that we may be a bit  de-sensitized to some extent.  This is so huge that it
is very hard to believe that it actually did happen.  My guts ache for the
victims and their loved ones.
I am praying for them as well as for  this to be used as an opportunity for
us in this prosperous country to check our own hearts.

To murder innocent and unarmed civilians without any warning...  What
cowards.

They are a bit like little naughty children throwing rocks at a chained-up
dog.  Now the chain just broke.

Peace to you all
Jon in Mi.