Blues for Bush

In various messages , ML writes:

>Not really. He's just an ignorant fool who was appointed (not elected)
>President because of his father and because he promised to do what he was
>told to do.<

> How can there possibly be a national tragedy? That implies there is someone
> of consequence to be assassinated.<

<< "I've spoken to the Vice President..." George "What should I do, what do
you want me to DO???" Bush  regarding the attack on NYC>>  etc., etc., etc....

*sigh*.... OK...you don't like George Bush.  You voted for someone else...WE
ALL GET IT!  Is there no one in the world you find MORE worthy of contempt?
Is your hatred for the President so emense that you can't give the pot shots
a rest, even now?  I'm not suggesting that you are not entitled to your
opinion or that you should not be free to express it, but your obsession with
GWB seems a little troubling.  If you must inject your politics into EVERY
post you make, could you at least let us know:
1.  What does it have to do with The Who?
2.  How exactly have you been "suffering" under the current administration
(or is the occassional ineloquent quote really making life that miserable)?

Don't get me wrong, I resepct you as a Who fan and greatly appreciate your
efforts vis-a-vis this list, but I have had candidates other than the ones
for whom I voted win MANY elections and cannot recall ever carrying such an
intense grudge for so long....  It just seems kinda sad....

MN