Re: ur not serious, are you?

Kevin Mc/Sroundtable@aol.com

>Come, singing in god damn french?  That disqualifies any song automatically

>from being good- and as an englishman u should appreciate that.

It may interest you to know that one of Pete's
most popular Who songs has a French lyric in it.
I'll leave it to you to figure out which, however,
according to your scholarly logic, the song is
no good.

Please get back to me when you realize which tune
has the "god damn" words.

"There's lots of french fries, disapproving eyes...",
Stoo